Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The podcasts were interesting, but I already subscribe to some of the information in a different format. As in I get the e-mail for NPR's book reviews, and it usually includes the audios and often book covers, etc. I subscribe to the Lincoln newspaper, and also have an online subscription, so those podcasts were not terrifically informative. I was pleased to subscribe to "Book Talk" because I work through the noon hour most Thursdays, and now can catch up with two of my favorite voices!

Interesting formats; once more almost TMI. I feel overwhelmed with information after my morning NPR, daily newspaper, afternoon NPR, evening TV news, weekly newsmagazine, professional reading, personal interactions, and occasionally downtime with friends and family.

No comments: