Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Using the trading cards and magazine covers could be a real treat with kids! I am thinking of SRP in 2009 and Being Creative. This theme has been rattling around in my brain and I have not been sure what to do with the older elementary - this might be a big help; especilally if I can work at it and become a little more proficient.

I just tried one (a trading card) with a snapshot of my granddaughter and I can see the possibilities. The logistics with a group of youngsters might take some scheduling and planning, but it would be worth it - I think.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I think it sounds like a good idea for SRP 2009!

keri_from_alma said...

I also think it sounds like a good idea for SRP 2009 if you have upper elementary kids. We just use these kids as helpers, but maybe using trading cards or some of the other creative applications could serve as a reward at the end of the SRP program for these kids. Thanks for getting my thinking headed in a creative direction, as I had not been planning anything special for them, and they deserve a reward for helping.